We invest in our people’s skills, their credentials and importantly, their passion for the outcomes their capable of delivering. It’s through the quality and commitment to our people that we expect exceptional service and business outcomes for the customer to be delivered.
Our Core Values/con
Growth and Learning
- We are teachable and approach issues with diverse perspectives in the pursuit of getting it right.
- We invest in ourselves to improve our technical skills and professional conduct so that we may transfer what we learn into practical and more efficient solutions.
- We share what we’ve learned and contribute ideas.
- We model health striving, empathy and self-compassion. We acknowledge mistakes and learn from them.
- We allow everyone to speak in equal amounts and acknowledge uncertainty.
Performance and Recognition
- We practice gratitude, celebrate milestones and victories.
- We support rest, play and recovery.
- We are disciplined to run things on time, keep projects on track and come to meetings prepared.
- We approach challenges and customers with integrity, courtesy and non-judgement. We are action takers and choose what is right over what is fast or easy.
Customer Service and Outcomes
- We share an intimate understanding of the needs of all customers.
- We manage client expectations through transparent and timely communications.
- We value our customer’s time, offer our full attention and aim to add value at every opportunity.
Partner and Vendor Collaboration
- We work with partners and vendors for the purpose of delivering exceptional experience and outcomes to our clients.
- We work with partners and vendors for mutual benefit.
- We interact and collaborate with professionalism and courtesy.
- Active career development, training and mentoring.
- Exposure to a range of high-profile partners and vendors.
- Exposure to a impressive solution stack designed to make your work flow and the customer experience exceptional.
- Interaction with awesome clients across a range of industries.
- Access to our business plan and future direction.
- Opportunity to specialise in your preferred area.
Submit your CV
If you’re interested in a rewarding career where you are valued as an individual, encouraged to reach your full potential and make a real contribution to your clients then we’d like to hear from you. Give us an insight into who you are and why you’d love to come join our team by emailing your resume with a supporting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that whilst we are expanding, Australian residents local to South East Queensland need only apply. If you do not have Australian residency we will politely have to decline your application.